- Me: ugh, I hate that Nic Cage is wearing his shirt collar outside of his jacket. So uncool.
- Friend #1: he's just channeling John Travolta.
- Friend #2: ...Actually, he is John Travolta, and this is the sequel to Face/Off.
- Everyone: *minds blown*
I DONT UNDERSTAND PEOPLE WHO WEAR THEIR SHOES IN THEIR HOUSE
- My brain: I'm off work sick! I'm totally going to learn how to play and sing "Yue Liang Dai Biao Wo De Xin (The Moon Represents My Heart) on the piano.
- My body: You have LARYNGITIS.
- Me: *croak*?
- My body: Exactly.
there was this one guy that kept asking me out.
every time I would politely decline.
He then kept complaining about how I led him on and put him in the “friendzone”
He got his friends to try to bully me into dating him
The next time I saw that guy, I told him “congratulations! you’ve left the friendzone!”
he looked really happy.
I then told him: “You’ve now entered the enemy zone! don’t ever talk to me again.” (ﾉ◕ヮ◕)ﾉ*:・ﾟ✧
You can ask me anything and I’ll answer honestly, but only with yes and no questions
Are you home for dinner tonight?
Sorry…I watched it on the ABC here in Australia…now that it’s aired here though I’m sure a torrent will appear at some point!
I am fully convinced that Fifty Shades of Grey was written by the guidance counselor from 10 Things I Hate About You.
…no proper goodbye for Harry on Silent Witness….
I don’t know what to feel!?!?!?!
How can they have a character on for TEN YEARS and not give him a decent send off!? I really really hope that they address this somehow in the next series…
There has to be some sort of payoff for sinking my Harry/Nikki ship!